Signed England Shirt Prize Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and conditions – Walk In Her Name Prize Draw. The prize is an England Women's Shirt, signed by Beth Mead. To be entered into this prize draw, you will need to be signed up to Walk In Her Name 100km in March 2023 and have raised the target of £275 or over by the end of March via Facebook or JustGiving.
2. This prize draw will end at 23:59 on Friday 31st March 2023. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the prize draw deadline, who have fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for Ovarian Cancer Action employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. All participants who raise £275 or more will be automatically entered. The prize an England Women's Shirt, signed by Beth Mead. Size TBC.
5. If you are the winner, you will be contacted via email on Tuesday 4th April 2023.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple sponsorship forms being received from the same person, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11.The winner will be selected by a third-party random selector, which will not collect or store any data points.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Just Giving. You are providing your information to Ovarian Cancer Action. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Just Giving from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Ovarian Cancer Action 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS
Registered charity no. 1109743 (England & Wales) and SC043478 (Scotland).
Company Limited by guarantee no. 5403443.