From funding scientists on the front line, to mobilising millions of people across the UK to take action – we’re driven by a vision of a world without ovarian cancer and a belief that we can create a better future.
We need you because overcoming ovarian cancer is about working together. Joining forces. Becoming greater than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for people of action to volunteer their time — to share your story, cheer at races, brandish collection buckets, and even lend a hand in the office!
Whether you can give a whole day or just an hour of your time, fill out our volunteer application form and take action to make a real difference to the lives of women.
We’re looking for amazing volunteers to get involved:
- Share your story on our website
- Get involved with the Ovarian Cancer Action Research Network
- Cheer squad at challenge events
- Regional awareness events
- Christmas bucket collections at London train stations
For office-based volunteer roles please click here.