Location: This is a permanent, full-time role, which has flexibility to work both in our London office and remotely from home.
Salary: circa £38-43k (dependant on experience)
Contract type: Permanent/full time
Start date: ASAP
Main purpose of the role:
OCA has an ambitious new organisational strategy, but we know we cannot deliver that ambition and the change that is needed for women with ovarian cancer, without an ambitious fundraising strategy and team. Therefore, the fundraising team are at a very exciting phase of growth and development and are looking for someone to develop and grow an individual giving programme for OCA.
The Individual Giving Manager role will lead the strategic and tactical growth of OCA’s Individual Giving portfolio. As Individual Giving Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering supporter acquisition, retention and stewardship improvements and activities with a focus on growing income, reach and engagement.
Scope of the role
- You will develop and drive the individual giving programme forwards, monitoring external trends to identify new opportunities and maximising the value of existing campaigns and activities.
- You will focus on increasing the loyalty and life-time value of our existing supporters through excellent customer care and targeted supporter journeys, as well as look to acquire new supporters to OCA through targeted activities and opportunities.
- You will work with the data team to improve data collection to ensure insight guide’s best practice and plans wherever possible.
- You will work closely with the Director of Fundraising and other members of the fundraising team to ensure supporter journeys and experiences are strengthened and integrated, to push forward the sustainability of this income stream for OCA.
We would like to invite you to apply to work with us by submitting your latest CV highlighting your relevant experience and personal attributes as detailed in the person specification. Please accompany this with a short personal statement which highlights your motivation to apply for the role and to work for Ovarian Cancer Action. Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
We are interviewing on a rolling basis and so would encourage applications to be submitted promptly. Take a look at our website www.ovarian.org.uk for more details about what we do.
- 33 days annual leave (inc. of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme with People’s Pension (employee contribution 5%, employer contribution 3%).
- Flexible mix of office and remote working.
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with both personal and work-related issues and, if required, confidential counselling sessions.
- Enhanced sick leave pay
- Social events
- Eye test and financial support with glasses if required.
- Interest free season ticket loans.