Location: There will be a hybrid of remote/home and office-based working from a central London workspace of 1-2 days per week, subject to Covid regulations. There may be occasional work outside regular office hours at charity events (with time off in return).
Salary: £36-39k (depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent/full time
We’re looking for a creative and versatile communications colossus to help develop, drive and deliver impactful campaigns and projects.
This is a key role within the Communications Team, supporting our strategy for growth across all channels by creating powerful and engaging content to compel the audience into action.
You will work closely with colleagues across the charity to support both communications, awareness, and fundraising campaigns to reach further, build trust and belief in our supporters and grow our brand to being the go-to ovarian cancer charity for anyone committed to our cause.
We want someone who can…
- see the big picture and love it when a plan comes together, combined with a tenacious appetite for new ways to develop and deliver content that melts the hearts and minds of our supporters,
- create clever communications that empowers people at an increased risk with the knowledge to make a life changing decision,
- bang together snappy content that bounds into people’s social feeds, inboxes and daily lives that grabs their attention and refuses to be ignored,
- build bold campaigns that inspires and motivates someone to do something amazing for Ovarian Cancer Action.
Our Communications Team is small but mighty, driven by the challenge our strategy brings, and powered by inspirational people and stories that demand action and constantly remind us of one thing - women with ovarian cancer don’t just deserve better; they deserve the best.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love for you to apply with the following
- Tell us why you think this role is for you and what makes you stand out. Naturally we’d love to hear about your experience, your highlights, what you’ve learnt in your career, what you want to learn. (Ideally no more than a page)
- Your latest CV
Please check out our website for more details about who we are and what we do, and you can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see our social presence (and LinkedIn to do some digging on your potential colleagues too).
We are interviewing as and when we see an amazing applicant, so if this sounds appealing, please get your application in quick. Faster progress means faster progress.
Our aim is to respond to each applicant, however, due to sheer numbers of applicants that might not be possible. If you don’t hear from us within 10 working days of the deadline, unfortunately we will not be considering you for this role.