Become a Corporate Partner
We’re driven by a simple belief: we’re defined in life by our actions, not our words. Action sits at the heart of everything we do. Whether big or small, there are lots of actions you can take to get your workplace involved.
Our corporate partners are extraordinarily important to us. No matter how big your company is, or what you choose to do, by joining together we can make a real difference to the lives of thousands of women.
To discuss any of the below opportunities, or if you have other ideas about how we can take action together, email Daisy@ovarian.org.uk or call 020 7380 1730.
Charity of the Year
Does your company or employer nominate a 'Charity of the Year'? Why not consider Ovarian Cancer Action? A nomination gives us the clout we need to raise more funds. And more money means more investment into research that can save lives.
Your company will benefit too
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff: Get your colleagues involved in team fundraising events and volunteering
- Health awareness: Boost your health awareness initiatives by raising awareness of the disease and its symptoms to your colleagues, customers and wider audience
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Reach your CSR targets and boost the profile of your company.
Take on the 20,000 Challenge
Are you game? Take on the 20,000 Challenge as a team, department or whole organisation. Raise £20,000 in one year and tell 20,000 women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and celebrate your achievements at a special awards ceremony in London.
How does it works?
- Let us know that you are up for the challenge
- We’re here to help! We’ll come and meet you and the team to plan a calendar of events so you reach your £20,000 target. You can be as creative as you like!
- Together, we’ll find ways to spread awareness of the disease and its symptoms to your colleagues, customers and wider audience
- Then, we celebrate! You and your team of up to 10 employees will be invited to celebrate your achievements at our Awards Ceremony in central London (additional spaces can be purchased)
- And then we say thank you to you and your company. On our website, in our annual report and wherever else we can!
Sell a product in aid of Ovarian Cancer Action
Let’s get creative to raise money and awareness by developing a product, or selling an existing one, with a donation to Ovarian Cancer Action.
Your company will benefit from 5 key things:
- Increased PR through our media networks in broadcast, print and online journalism
- Potentially increased sales and footfall for your business
- A feature page in our online shop
- Promotion via our social media platforms
- Positive association with our fight against ovarian cancer, reinforcing your company as a socially responsible business
Sponsor an event, research project or awareness campaign
Become a sponsor of our internationally renowned scientific forum, the HMMT International Conference on Ovarian Cancer. Associate your brand with this important event, which brings together the greatest minds in ovarian cancer to set the agenda for future medical research.
You could also sponsor our series of lectures on ovarian cancer, a challenge events team or one of our drinks receptions or gala evenings.
Donate your services
You don’t need to donate money to help our cause! Whether you’re a catering company who could donate refreshments for an event, a law firm or accountant who could donate your time, or a photographer who would like to help us document the fabulous work of our researchers and fundraisers – donating your time is a great way to take action and help us fight ovarian cancer.
Sell our pin badges
Give us a call, grab a box of our pin badges and sell them at work to raise a bit of much needed cash for our dedicated research centre.
You can make a small donation directly from your salary each month.
Contact Daisy@ovarian.org.uk to find out more.
Whatever you choose to do, by working together we can make a real difference.
Join us. Fight with us. Act now.