Ovarian cancer is the UK’s most deadly gynaecological disease, claiming the life of another woman every two hours. With no national screening programme it is vital that every woman knows the signs and symptoms to look out for. Take action today and help us raise awareness.
How you can help
- Distribute our awareness materials in your community or at your GP surgery
- Organise an awareness talk in your place of work
- Share your experiences of ovarian cancer on our blog
- Become an Ovarian Cancer Action Voice
- Spread the word on social media! Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for all our latest news.
For more information please contact our Health Projects Manager Ross Little – Ross@ovarian.org.uk