Only action can move the world forward and change the outcomes of thousands of lives. We’re fighting for a world without ovarian cancer. And we need your help.
Box2Beat Cancer is a three hour boxercise class that will raise vital funds for our research and awareness work. What better way to take action against this horrible disease?
If you’re a certified Boxercise Instructor, you can set up your own event. In this film Andy Wake, founder of Boxercise, explains how and why you should take part.
How to organise your own event
Organising a Box2Beat Cancer event doesn't have to feel like nine rounds with Mike Tyson. It’s simple:
- Register below and receive a fundraising pack
- Find a location
- Pick a date
- Recruit your team of boxers from your clients, family and friends
- Create a team online donation page
- Ask for sponsorship
- Promote your event in the local press
- Tell us about it! Email or Tom@ovarian.org.uk or call 020 7380 1733
How it benefits you
- Increase awareness of your Boxercise class or personal trainer services
- Promote you and your business in your local press
- Build your client base
- Be seen as an industry leader fighting ovarian cancer
Once you’re all set up, list your event on our site by filling out the form below. And that’s it!