We’re fighting for a world without ovarian cancer. And we need your help.
Only action can move the world forward and change the outcomes of thousands of lives.
Box2Beat Cancer is a three-hour Boxercise class that will raise vital funds for our research and awareness work. What better way to take action against this horrible disease?
If you’re a certified Boxercise Instructor, you can set up your own event.
How to organise your own event
Organising a Box2Beat Cancer event doesn't have to feel like nine rounds with Mike Tyson. It’s simple:
- Register below to receive a fundraising pack
- Find a location
- Pick a date
- Recruit your team of boxers from your clients, family and friends
- Create a team online fundraising page and ask for sponsorship!
- Promote your event in the local press
- Tell us about it! Email or Tom@ovarian.org.uk or call 020 7380 1733
How it benefits you
- Build your client base
- Increase awareness of your Boxercise class or personal trainer services
- Promote you and your business in your local press
- Be seen as an industry leader fighting ovarian cancer