Tuesday 29th September, 7-8.30pm
Join Ovarian Cancer Action and Rabbi Oliver Joseph for an engaging online discussion about the steps Jewish families can take to prevent hereditary cancers.
In this webinar, we offer an online evening of information and discussion to:
- Raise awareness of the risk status within the Ashkenazi Jewish community
- Break down taboos and address misconceptions
- Learn how Ovarian Cancer Action can help you to understand your genetic status
Our expert panel includes a blend of personal and professional experience:
- Jo Stanford: Ovarian Cancer Action’s Cancer Prevention Officer and BRCA1 carrier
- Rabbi Oliver Joseph: New North London Synagogue Rabbinic Team
- Genetic Counsellor: TBA
- Two patient representatives
To register please fill out the form below.