Ovarian cancer is the UK's biggest gynaecological killer. There is currently no national screening programme for the disease and until there is, the only tool we have to ensure more women are diagnosed earlier is awareness. That’s why Ovarian Cancer Action is Talking Ovaries, and why we want you to talk ovaries with us!
Talking Ovaries packs contain:
- Posters to display in your local community, GP surgery or at work
- Symptoms leaflets to help you talk ovaries with friends and colleagues
- Symptoms diaries to help the people you talk to make a note of the symptoms if they are concerned
- Information cards for you to leave out for people to take and find out more about the disease and the charity
- Ideas of how you can help us raise awareness and talk varies in your local community
- Ways to order more materials, including education packs for your GP
We also have GP information & training packs available for healthcare professionals, so please select this option if it applies to you.