How to organise your own event
Organising a Box2Beat Cancer event doesn't have to feel like nine rounds with Mike Tyson. It’s simple:
- Register below to receive a fundraising pack
- Find a location
- Pick a date
- Recruit your team of boxers from your clients, family and friends
- Create a team online fundraising page and ask for sponsorship!
- Promote your event in the local press
- Tell us about it! Email Tom@ovarian.org.uk or call 020 7380 1737
How it benefits you
- Build your client base
- Increase awareness of your Boxercise class or personal trainer services
- Promote you and your business in your local press
- Be seen as an industry leader fighting ovarian cancer
This year we are launching a reward scheme to thank you for all of your hard work.
- If you and your class raise £1,000, we will send you a pack of goodies for you and your class to enjoy.
- If your class raises over £1,500, you will get a 1-2-1 session with Boxercise Founder Andy Wake at his gym.
- If your class raises over £2,000, you will be invited to the Ovarian Cancer Action Research Centre to meet our scientists and hear more about the work you would have funded.