Become a ‘Voice’ for Ovarian Cancer Action!
Our Voices are women, men, family members, friends and carers who have been affected by ovarian cancer. They are from all over the UK but share one common objective – to seek a better future for everyone affected by the disease.
There are a number of ways that you can help Ovarian Cancer Action with its vital work, from telling your story on our website to raising awareness in your community. Would you like to become a Voice? Fill in our online registration form or email email@example.com.
What do Ovarian Cancer Action’s Voices do?
There are lots of ways that you can get involved, and you can do as much or as little as you would like. We are happy to help you with any of the following:
Raise awareness of ovarian cancer
- Share your story on our website
- Write guest blog posts about your experiences of the disease
- Give a talk in your local community about ovarian cancer
Represent Ovarian Cancer Action
- Help out at Ovarian Cancer Action events
- Talk to the media about your experiences of ovarian cancer
Help Ovarian Cancer Action grow
- Suggest improvements to our online and print materials
- Take part in surveys and research
You will also be able to join our Voices Facebook group and will receive a regular Voices e-newsletter, keeping you up to date on everything from our latest research news to fundraising opportunities.