Join our Teal Takeover on World Ovarian Cancer Day – Monday 8th May
On this day each year, supporters all over the world join the Teal Takeover to make their voices heard and to raise awareness of ovarian cancer. It's a fantastic opportunity to raise funds for research too.
Get creative and organise something to catch people’s attention. Or simply dress up in teal and decorate your office, school or home. Whatever you do will make a real difference!
How to organise your #TealTakeover
- Register for a free Teal Takeover fundraising pack
- Choose a location. At work, school, home, or in your local community.
- Decide what you would like to do on the day. Host a cake sale, a pub quiz, dress in teal day for example.
- Invite your friends, family or colleagues to all get involved.
- Promote your #TealTakeover. We can send your posters to put up in your office, school or local community.
- Get in touch. Our fundraising team is here to help and we would love to hear from you. Email Ellie@ovarian.org.uk or call 020 7380 1730 if you would like any advice or fundraising materials.
- Share your photos on the day! Use the hashtag #TealTakeover on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, helping us to spread the word about ovarian cancer and its symptoms.
Turn your event teal!
We can send you everything you need to make your Teal Takeover a success; balloons, bunting, collection boxes, t-shirts and more. You can also order our symptoms awareness material to help us spread the word.
Order your free #TealTakeover fundraising pack
Register your details below to receive your free #TealTakeover fundraising pack, filled with useful information and lots of ideas.