Ovarian Cancer Action is 10 years old this year!
For 10 years Ovarian Cancer Action has proudly funded pioneering scientific research and groundbreaking awareness work – and we couldn't have done it without your support.
We want to say thank you for helping fund the Ovarian Cancer Action Research Centre and ask you to join us in making sure that #TheNext10 years are even better!
How you can help?
- Run 10 miles! This year we have places in the Great South Run - sign up today and join Team Ovarian Cancer Action!
- Cycle 100 miles! Join our team and challenge yourself to the notorious Ride London!
- Walk 10k or 10 miles! Organise a Walk In Her Name in your local area, get a group together and organise your own 10k/10m walk- you choose the date, time and location!
- Trek to 10 peaks! Do you have what it takes to complete 10 peaks in 24 hours?! Take on this epic challenge and join our team - email Amelia@ovarian.org.uk to register your interest today
- Jump from 10,000 feet! Join our Skydive Day in September 2016 and take on the challenge of a lifetime. Email Amelia@ovarian.org.uk to register your interest
- Share our symptoms message with 10 women in your life: share our film or order awareness materials to distrubute in your local community
- Help to fund the next generation of scientists: signup to donate £10 a month to our scientists
- Ask your company or employer to take on the 10,000 Challenge: raise £10,000 in one calendar year and help us to raise awareness to 10,000 women in the UK
- Sell 10 copies of our recipe book in your community: sign up to become a recipe book seller by emailing Zoe@ovarian.org.uk
- Can your tribute fund raising money in memory of a loved one hit £10,000? Find out how to start a tribute fund in memory