Join us this October and make this Halloween the spookiest yet! We are asking you to get your friends and family together, and throw a Spooktacular Shindig! Whether you fancy a cosy night in, or want to hold a big bash, we have lots of ideas to ensure you have a scarily good time…
- When: October 2016
- Where: At home, in your local community hall, or anywhere else you wish!
- How: Order your free Spooktacular Shindig pack, full of ideas, tips and Halloween hints, using the form below.
- Registration fee: Free!
- Fundraising target: No minimum target, just raise what you can!
Register your details to receive your free Spooktacular Shindig welcome pack with lots of information on how to organise your event, ideas and tips, decorations and games, and even Halloween masks! But beware – every pack comes with a treat or a trick, and there’s no knowing what you’ll get….
- Download your Spooktactular Shindig masks
- Download your Spooktacular Shindig bunting
- Download your Spooktacular Shindig poster
- Download your Spooktacular Shindig bingo
How will my fundraising help?
- We fund world-class scientific research at our Ovarian Cancer Action Research Centre, the only dedicated research centre for ovarian cancer in the UK.
- Treatment for ovarian cancer is not as advanced as treatment for other, better-known cancers like breast and prostate cancer.
- We want to make ovarian cancer treatment more effective and reduce the number of women who die from the disease.
- Join us and help us achieve these aims
If you have any questions about holding a Spooktacular Shindig, contact Beatrix on 0207 380 1730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to share your photos with us on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #SpooktacularShindig!