Giving in memory of a loved one lost to ovarian cancer can help to remember someone special in a positive and lasting way. There are a number of different ways that you can do this.
- Give at a funeral service
- Create a Tribute Fund
- Donate to a Tribute Fund that already exists
- Add a name to our Tribute Wall
How your donations help
Your donations help us to fund world-class research into ovarian cancer at our Ovarian Cancer Research Centre.
By supporting our research you will be:
- Funding the only dedicated research centre for ovarian cancer in the UK
- Helping our scientists to make ovarian cancer treatment more effective and reduce the number of women who die from the disease
- Helping us to drive new and more targeted treatments from pre-clinical studies, to clinical trials and into gynaecological clinics across the UK