There are three ways to donate money to Ovarian Cancer Action.
- Create an online fundraising page with My Donate. We encourage our supporters to use My Donate – it has the lowest administration costs so more of your money will go towards supporting our research into ovarian cancer. However, we also accept donations through Just Giving, Virgin Money Giving and any other online fundraising system.
- Credit or debit card. To submit your donation via credit or debit card, simply phone 0207 380 1730 or visit https://cafdonate.cafonline.org. Please remember to post us your sponsorship form so we can claim Gift Aid.
- Cheque. You can post your cheque and sponsorship form to: Ovarian cancer Action, 8-12 Camden High Street, London NW1 0JH. Please include your name and a description of your event, so that we know who you are.
Gift aid it
Gift Aid is a government scheme that allows charities to reclaim the tax you have already paid on your donations through income tax or capital gains tax.
This means you can increase your donations by 25p in every £1 at no extra cost to you.
For example if you give £10 using Gift Aid, the gift is worth £12.50.
Ovarian Cancer Action will treat all donations that you have made for the past four years and any you make in the future as Gift Aid donations unless you tell us otherwise.
Qualifying For Gift Aid
You must have paid enough tax in the UK in the tax year in question to cover the amount which we will reclaim.
We can claim Gift Aid on all donations from individuals, sole traders or partnerships. Unfortunately we cannot claim Gift Aid on company donations or individual donations using CAF.
How to Gift Aid donations
- Download and return the Gift Aid declaration to us
- Call us on 0207 380 1742.
For more information about Gift Aid please visit the HM Revenue and Customs website.
Keep us in the loop
We want to know all about your exciting fundraising adventure and say thank you for your hard work. Email us your pictures and stories to Beatrix@ovarian.org.uk.