It’s time to put your company to the test! Take on the 20,000 Challenge and as a team, department or whole organisation raise £20,000 for Ovarian Cancer Action in one year.
What is the 20,000 challenge?
- Put the T into team work and raise £20,000 for our life-saving research and awareness work in one year
Sign up now
- Sign up now and order an information pack by emailing Emily@ovarian.org.uk or calling 020 7380 1742
How will it benefit my organisation?
- Reach your corporate social responsibility targets
- Increase employee morale and retention by making your company a stimulating, fulfilling place to work
- Encourage your employees to work as a team towards one urgent cause
- Boost your health and wellbeing credentials by educating your employees about ovarian cancer and its symptoms, knowledge that could save the lives of them or their loved ones
- Increase the profile of your team, department or company in your industry or local community through increased publicity
- Build trust with your customers, clients and employees by cementing your commitment to being a conscious corporate citizen
What will you get in return from Ovarian Cancer Action?
- A dedicated fundraising account manager
- Reciprocal website links on the 10,000 Challenge web-page of our website and to your company website
- A Corporate Social Responsibility statement that tells your customers about the positive impact you are having on the charity
- A tailored press release and support from Ovarian Cancer Action’s press office
- An inscribed 20,000 Challenge trophy and certificate to display in your office
- Invitation for up to 10 employees to attend the 20,000 Challenge Awards Ceremony and drinks reception held in central London to celebrate our Challenger’s achievements (additional spaces can be purchased)
- Acknowledgement in the charity’s Annual Review
Who do I approach in my organisation?
Every company is different but the key decision maker in your organisation could be:
- Chief Executive
- Head of HR
- Team leader
If you're not sure who to approach with the 20,000 Challenge ask around in your team and you'll be sure to be pointed int he right direction!