Thanks so much for your interest in organising a Box2Beat Cancer!
- Register for a free event organisers pack today
- Become a boxercise instructor
- How to organise your Box2Beat Cancer event
- Promoting your Box2Beat Cancer
- How Box2Beat Cancer can benefit your business
To run a boxercise class you must be a certified Boxercise Instructor.
You can become a Boxercise Instructor by registering for a training class with Boxercise, Box2Beat Cancer's official event partner.
Boxercise is one of the fastest growing fitness regimes in the UK. Becoming a certified Boxercise Instructor will enhance your personal training services.
Organising a Box2Beat Cancer event doesn't have to feel like nine rounds with Mike Tyson.
- Find a location
- Pick a date
- Recruit your team of boxers from your clients, family and friends
- Create a team online donation page
- Start asking for sponsorship
- Promote your event in your local press
- Tell us about it!
Promoting your event with downloadable materials and ensure you hit your fundraising target and make your event look fantastic.
Please complete our materials order form to receive other fundraising materials including collection buckets, collection tins, balloons and running vests
Box2Beat Cancer is not only a unique way to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer Action's life-saving research and awareness work, it can also:
- Increase awareness of your Boxercise class or personal trainer services
- Promote you and your business in your local press
- Build your client base
- Be seen as an industry leader fighting ovarian cancer